Certified Master Inspector
Associated Home & Building Inspections Ltd’s lead inspector, boasts over 20 years of experience in the business.
Major expertise comes from a solid background in:
• Level I Building Investigations Thermography
• Commercial Construction Technology
• New Home Construction Supervision
• Condominium Construction Supervision
• Real Estate Investments
• New Home Service Technology & Carpentry
• Cabinetry/Finishing Carpentry
• Flood & Fire Restorations
• Leadership for Safety Excellence
Professional team includes a pool of Specialized Consultants in Structural, Roofing, Mechanical, Electrical and Fire Inspections. The TEAM is available for:
• Commercial Properties
• Apartment Buildings
• Century & Historical Homes
• Condominium Periodic Inspections (Reserve Fund Study Reviews)
Currently, The Canadian National Association of Certified Home Inspectors, as Administrator of Western Canada. CanNACHI works with other home inspection associations and provincial governments, where they jointly endeavor to improve and stabilize regulations for the Canadian Home Inspection Industry.
As a Certified Master Inspector, Examiner of student home inspectors writing their TEST INSPECTION PEER REVIEWS.